Access to and use of this OTEL site ("Site") is subject to these terms and conditions. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.
The information, services and products provided on this Site by On Time Express Limited and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies (collectively "OTEL") are subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. This Site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to OTEL or its products and services is provided "AS IS" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
2. OTEL does not verify nor warrant the correctness of the information and assume no liabilities whatsoever with respect to any of your loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly due to the use of the information. Moreover, the information provided on this site has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to using this information in any way that it is suitable for your purposes. The definition of "information" hereof shall include but not limited to the information which can only be accessible through designated user ID and password.
3. In no event shall OTEL or any of its contractors or employees be liable for any damages whatsoever, including direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, resulting from or in connection with the access to or use of this Site or the use and dissemination of information contained therein.
4. Also, the information contained on this Site is periodically updated. OTEL reserves the right at any time and without notice to make modifications, improvements and/or changes to the information, these conditions, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons or the products and services referred to on this Site. As the Internet is maintained independently at thousands of sites around the world, the information, names, images, pictures, logo's and icons that may be accessed through this Site may originate outside the boundaries of the Site. Therefore, OTEL excludes any obligation or responsibility regarding any content derived, obtained, accessed within, through or outside the Site.
5. The trademarks, tradenames, images, logo's and pictures identifying OTEL' products and services and all website design, text and graphics are proprietary to OTEL. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right under copyright or other intellectual property rights of OTEL.
6. The products and services mentioned in this Site are at all times subject to OTEL's Standard Terms and Conditions and other relevant conditions. Local variations may exist and apply depending on the country of origin of the shipment. Please contact the nearest OTEL' local office to obtain a copy of the local terms and conditions.
7. Whilst OTEL makes all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from this Site, it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from this Site.
8. You agree to neither disturb the normal operation of this Site nor infringe the integrity of this Site by hacking, altering the information contained in this Site, prevent or limit access to this Site to other users, or otherwise.
9. You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this Site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this Site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this Site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so.
10. Any legal action or proceeding relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of The Hong Kong SAR. If you attempt to bring any legal proceedings against OTEL you specifically acknowledge that OTEL is free to choose the jurisdiction of our preference as to where such action against us may be held.
11. OTEL hereby expressly reserves its right to revise and amend these terms and conditions at its absolute discretion without prior notice.